Your child may be eligible for Free School Meals if you receive any of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- the guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit with an annual income of no more than £16,190 provided that you are not receiving working tax credit
- Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for 4 weeks after you have stopped qualifying for working tax credit)
- Universal credit with an annual net earned income threshold of less than £7,400
In addition, you would also get a voucher towards school uniform and payment towards school visits.
Applications for Free School Meals can be made using the council website - click on the link below.
If you need help completing the application, we would be very happy to help you.